AIBPS 2014 at ECAI
Its main goal is to discuss how techniques from Artificial Intelligence can be used for improving modelling, analysis and enactment of business processes and services
A twin workshop AIBPS’14 @SOCA is planned to be organized during the SOCA 2014 conference to be held in Matsue, Japan, November 15-17.
These workshops follow several related events:
- KiBP 2013, http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~kibp/2013, held at SOCA 2013 (http://conferences.computer.org/soca/index.htm), the 6th IEEE International Conference on Service Oriented Computing & Applications, December 2013
- AIBP 2013, http://aixia2013.i-learn.unito.it/course/view.php?id=20), held at the XIII Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence, December 2013.
- The Workshop on Experience reuse: Provenance, Process-Orientation and Traces, co-located with the International Conference on Case Based Reasoning (ICCBR) in 2013 (http://www.iccbr.org/iccbr13/workshops/expport/expport.html)
- KiBP 2012, http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~kibp2012/, colocated with KR 2012, the 13th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, June 2012.
- The Workshop on Process-Oriented Case-Based Reasoning, co-located with the International Conference on Case Based Reasoning (ICCBR) in 2012 (http://www.iccbr.org/iccbr12/doku.php?id=workshop_pocbr) and 2011 (http://www.wi2.uni-trier.de/pcbr/)